8 Jumbo Beef Franks (like Hebrew National Jumbo Beef Franks-come 4 in a pack, need 2 packages-best tasting hot dog, in my opinion!).
8 regular sliced, partially cooked bacon (the kind that you can cook crisp in a microwave-not thick cut).
Favorite barbecue sauce (I use "Sweet Baby Rays"-honey barbecue sauce)
8 hot dog buns
- Pre-heat oven 425 F.
- Put a layer of tinfoil down onto cooking sheet with shallow sides.
- wrap bacon around each hot dog link and set on tin-foiled cooking sheet.
- cook in oven, middle rack, until bacon is crispy on one side then turning over the dogs so that the underside bacon gets crisp too (about 15 or more minutes per side).
- Take out of oven and brush on barbecue sauce on all sides; place back in oven to heat sauce until it gets bubbly and thick (about 3 minutes)
- Take out of oven, bun it and garnish to your liking-Enjoy!