Ranch Cheese Burgers
This recipe is so easy. All the seasoning you need is in the salad dressing packet, and the cheese is inside! These burgers are moist and flavorful and can be grilled outside or cooked on an inside griddle. This recipe make 8 medium sized burgers.
- 2 lbs. (80/20) ground beef
- 1-1 oz. packet of Hidden Valley Ranch salad dressing and seasoning mix-(original flavor not buttermilk)
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 8 hamburger buns
- your favorite hamburger condiments and toppings.
- Gently mix together the ground beef, ranch mix and cheese
- Form into burgers and grill until meat is no longer pink inside and juices run clear (about 5 minutes per side).
- Toast your buns on grill or indoor griddle and serve with your favorite condiments and toppings:
avocado slices.....whatever you think is good!!!!